Sunday, November 22, 2009

Because you thinking about her, you feel alone

Are you heard this idiom before, "Because you thinking about her, you feel alone!". This idiom can exactly describe my current feeling. I know what is impossible, but I am too stubborn. I still get know the news about her. In front of her, I never say anything. Although a simple say hello, I am not doing. This is a way I try to separate the distance from her. I trust we are impossible, I must do something to avoid from hurt myself again. The night is late, but I was still energy to think about her. I still remember how I know her. She is my foundation mate's roommate. Currently, she still that friend's roommate. Actually, not much memory I can find between how I know her because just a short term I knew her. First time, I get attract with her smile. Her smile is different. After I getting her deeply, I found that she is pretty nice. Unfortunately, she got boy friend that time. I just keep quite. I got the experience like a girl got boy friend before. That feeling is very suffer. So, I decided to leave it away. Once day, miracle coming. She broke up with her boy friend. I am the first person to know about this new. From facebook, I know it.  A chance is reach, but not easy, because I still got something need to worry. My experiences not enough for to get her heart. Something more disappointed is ........ I do not want say it any more. Time is the medicine to forget, I will live better tomorrow.

No comments: