Thursday, November 19, 2009

Think who is my friend

Is my feeling too strong or in reality my friends around treat me different? The way I treat my friends is different. I go through her/his attitude before I recognize he/she be a friend. I prefer to get know a friend by a special way, one man by one man, in more details mean, I know someone deeply before I going through another person. Until today, I haven't know my whole coursemates, but I make clear all of them attitude.  Just because depression, sometimes I become very quite. I totally different from normal day. My attitude is weird a bit for prevent other know my state of illness. I admit is a wrong solution to face this problem. From reference to cure depression, I should let my friends know my illness. Normally, I seldom talk in front considered normal friends. In the delight day, my mood is 100% open, I talked so much. My friends suspect I was a faker. In the truth, I am not. If friendship is a part of life, my true friends is everything of my life rather than relationship of love.

No comments: