Saturday, November 21, 2009

Boring Night with Inspiration

3:31 AM consider night, I think so. How I describe the night? The night is silent as well as my house-mates all went back hometown, just leave me alone. The noise in mind start, because is too silent, I can not adapt this situation. My mind is "slow motion", but why still thinking a lot of things. I prefer listen songs in case because I can not stop thinking when I am tired. The is state of depression. When patient is tired, he/she may negative thinking. I trust tonight is different because I am writing blog now. My full concentration on writing. Perhaps, I still thinking a lot of innocent. This song is coming, my favorite song, my spirit is in high mood. I could forget those sadness that happened so far, although not fully recover, is better not happen instantly a while in my mind. I just realized my friends who came back from "Yam Cha" in my hometown because his MSN is online mode  immediately. If I not stayed back at Setapak here for finish my assignment, I think I am one of them who just went to have a drink. They may think why I am not come back Seremban this week. For the reason, I need to finish assignment, but the real reason is I was really damn bad mood. I want to stay alone for remind back what happened and plan what I should to do. I saw her online in facebook. Although I do not sure my feeling whether is like this girl, but I still continue to get know news about her. I think should be like that better for me. 

No comments: