Saturday, November 21, 2009

Assignment in Progress


The few days is very different (Thursday, Friday, Saturday). Whole days I stay alone in my room. Actually I want finish my Communication Skill Assignment and Sun Zi Art of War Assignment, but I did not make it. I browsed facebook, played Mahjong at Viwawa, played Chinese Chess at games.yahoo.hk, watch Chinese Chess games in XiangQiClub. I found the source related to my assignment part, but it was too long article, I can not summarize. First read, I used my Opera's  speak function to read out the article. The NIKE inc. really a historical company. It's company history need spent 20 minutes to read through. Finally, I decided to use it as my source. Are you heard Atkins Nutritional inc.? I got the view it will be my assignment example of company practiced Sun Zi's concept, Momentum and Timing. The reason is the company background and history is short. I remember one of my foundation coursemate, Chen Chuan, he is enough pro doing assignment, I used his skill, not direct search information by search the title, but clever to search for company name. Is easier to find the company history, is hard to summarize, because need to figure out the useful part related to my title. In the truth, this few days I am not doing assignment, I was did without nothing. Say truthfully, I was release my stress and stabilize my feeling. I listen a lot song. The song of "feeling", it is compatible with my current feeling. 

No comments: