Thursday, November 19, 2009

A broken promise

Is a broken promise for myself...
I swear my everything happened is a secret of my life. I don't hope anyone know about it because it break my sense of self respect. I do not like someone give sympathy on me. If really got a need of help, I trust I could find out solution. I had a promise with myself, I will not write any about my feeling in my blog. Finally, i break my promise. In case, today is different day, I was several attack by my state of depression. I feel is the time to distinct my real situation. Something not going tell is heart problem for me. After I wrote on my blog, I relax a lot. Who will I wrote this? I don't show my blog address to my friends. Laugh of loudly, I am still keep my secret from my friends. Who will random view my blog only know.

No comments: